Welcome to Transformers Leadership Solutions (TLS).
We’re Bill and Nancy, the husband-wife founders of TLS. We have worked with the public pretty much all of our adult lives. During this time, we have come to realize the importance of leadership and communication. According to John Maxwell, “Everything rises and falls on leadership.” And without communication, leadership is impossible. Communication is a key element for success; however, just because you communicate does not mean you communicate well. In fact, John Maxwell summed it up best when he said, “Everyone communicates, few connect.”
The globally acclaimed John Maxwell Team (JMT) is an elite group of over 4,000 certified coaches, teachers, speakers and professionals who have helped people worldwide create a leadership legacy within their spheres of influence. JMT members inspire positive life transformation and help others achieve their highest vision and goals, both personally and professionally. Through TLS, we are combining these JMT principles with our life lessons. We hope to help families grow closer by learning to communicate better; we hope to help students become better leaders; we hope to help students identify their communication styles and chose careers that best fit their personalities; we hope to help business owners learn to communicate better with their employees; and we hope to help co-workers communicate with each other more effectively. Our goal is to add value to others and help them to see the great potential within themselves.
Bill Blackmon is an evangelist who has been in the gospel ministry for more than 20 years. He is married to Nancy Blackmon. Together they have six children: Shelly, Erica, Candi, Michael, Brandon, and Casey. They also have nineteen grandchildren.
- Bill is the founder and president of Transformers Leadership Solutions, while Nancy is the vice-president and secretary. TLS focuses on improving leadership and communication skills within families, churches, organizations, and businesses. Bill and Nancy offer workshops, trainings, speeches, and coaching for organizations that are interested in developing their leadership skills.
- Bill is the founder and president of Transformers Outreach Ministries and Nancy is the vice-president and secretary. TOM is a nonprofit organization which revolves around helping people transform their lives to reach their full potential. Bill and Nancy offer seminars, couples retreats, youth camps, pulpit supply, lunch and learns, and keynote speeches.
- Bill is a volunteer recruiter and chaplain for Truckstop Ministries Incorporated.
- Nancy works beside Bill as a recruiter. Their duties include traveling across the United States helping to establish chapels at truckstops. Bill speaks at local churches while he searches for men that are willing to become chaplains to support the local chapels.
- Bill is an evangelist with LACOSBE. LACOSBE is a ministry of the Louisiana Baptist Convention. Their goal is to minister to and through the Vocational Evangelist. LACOSBE provides an atmosphere of encouragement and accountability which is much needed today.
- Bill is also a motivational speaker.
- Bill is an executive director with the John Maxwell Team and Nancy is an independent certified coach. As an Executive Director and Coach, Bill and Nancy are certified to facilitate, speak, train and coach individuals and groups in the areas of leadership development, professional skills, and personal growth. Trained and mentored by John Maxwell mentors of his world-class faculty, Bill and Nancy are equipped with the tools, resources and experience to help you and your team improve your productivity, performance and profitability.
- Bill and Nancy are both certified DISC consultants. Through DISC, they are able to offer personality assessments and workshops that will help you recognize your strengths and limitations, overcome your shortcomings and allow for personal growth, understand how to work with other personalities, build a stronger team that communicates well together, learn effective strategies for handling conflict and personality strategies, and develop yourself and others to be their best.
- Bill and Nancy’s desire is to take their years of past experiences and the wealth of knowledge that they have learned through The John Maxwell Team and combine them together to make a difference in the lives of leaders today. It is their goal to add value to others and help others see the great potential they have within themselves.